27. PRINTING SERVICES
The following procedures are to be following went requesting printing services from the district print shop:
- Materials requested for printing go directly to the District Printer at the Administration Office located at 93 Willow Grove Road, Shamong, NJ 08088. The attached form must be used-“Request for Printing”.
- All work request forms must be accompanied with a camera ready copy (See sample 2-A) of the work being requested. No type setting or paste ups can be done in house.
- Work sent on disk or through email must be in PC format and sent as one or more of the following program formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Access
- Adobe PSD, EPS (Photoshop, Image Ready)
- Adobe PageMaker
- A minimum of two (2) weeks from the time the request is received by the print shop is needed for all work to be processed. **Business cards and Memo pads are done when time permits**
- For special paper or binding requests an additional notice of a week is required so the items can be ordered from our vendors.**
- The maximum number of pages for saddle stitched booklets is 12 sheets (this includes the covers). Please refer to sample 1-A for example.
- Maximum number of sheets for binder tape booklets is 125. Minimum amount of sheets is 12 (These figures include the covers). Please refer to sample 1-B.
- Maximum number of sheets for side stitched booklets is 125 (this figure includes the covers) Please refer to sample 1-C.
- Maximum amount for full color booklets is 100 books. (Full color booklets can not be bound with binder tape.)
- Maximum amount for full colored single sheets is 2500 copies.
- Maximum amount for GBC (spiral) binding is 50 booklets. Please refer to sample 1-D.
** Play books or other large requests may need extra time for process. Please contact the print shop as soon as possible for these items.